Guesthouse "Nagonde", 5 minutes walking distance from JR Kanazawa Station Kenrokuen Exit(East exit) (Betsuin Street)
A guesthouse, newly opened in April 2016, perfect as your home away from home during your stay in Kanazawa.
We are only five minutes walking distance from Kanazawa Station (Kenrokuen Exit)
Nagonde means relax peacefully. We call ourselves communication guest house.
“Nagonde” is perfectly located as a base for visiting Kenroku Garden,
Castle Park, Higashi Chaya District, Ohmicho Fish Market, etc.
We are surrounded by the old stores and restaurants, residence are so friendly and you see the people are chatting by the street, kids after school are laughing and playing.
You will experience different style of life from ones of big cities.
“Nagonde” offers you the family atmosphere, so please make yourself at home.
We renovated 50 years old house to build “Nagonde”, you still enjoy the feeling of
warmth of wood.
We welcome you as a member of our family. We are here for you as your relaxation,
and enjoyment of family feelings
So please come to see us. We are always here for you.
Reception opening hours are 8AM-12PM / 3PM-8PM
- We are closed between 12PM～3PM
- If you arrive before check-in you can leave your luggage if it is between 8:00-12:00.
- You can also leave your luggage after check-out (until 20:00).
- After checking, you are free to come and go whenever you like. We will notify you of the entrance security code at check-in.
If you arrive in the morning, and if your room is not ready, we will keep your luagge.
In this case, we may ask you to pay the accommodation in an advance.
We also able to keep our luggage after checking out till 8pm.
Japanese yen only
Credit card: Master Card, Visa Card
Points to Note
- Doors is closed at 10pm. We notify you the pin code for unlock the door when you check in.
- Do not disturb other guests after 11pm.
- Refrain from eating and drinking in your room.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the guest house. You may smoke outside only.
- Children under 10 years old may not stay in the dormitory.
＊There is a communal bath within 3 minute walking distance.
＊No private parking or bicycle parking area available. When coming by car or by motorcycle/bicycle please use the neighboring coin parking area or the bicycle parking area near Kanazawa Station.
Facilities you can use at no extra charge
- Free Drink (coffee or Japanese Tea)
- Hair Dryer
- A safe to keep your valuables （in each room）
- Shampoo, rinse and soap
- Futon mattress, pillow case and sheets
Facilites requiring fees
Washing Machine 100 yen/1 time Detergent 50 yen
Able to use until 20:00
＊There is no dryer. There is a coin laundry about 3 minutes walking distance.
Rental Towel Large : 100 yen Small : 50 yen